Account Set Up
- Go to https://www.dropbox.com
- Fill in the form on the right and click Sign Up
- Download Dropbox automatically on the next page. If you prefer not to download you can still access your account online and upload and view files from your browser. Just click Cancel on the pop up window.
- If you choose not to download the software, go back to https://www.dropbox.com. If you are already signed in you will be taken to your main page where you can see tutorials, and later, your files. Although, if you are not logged in you can click Login in the top right.
Sharing a Folder with Law Firm Sites Developers
- Go to https://www.dropbox.com and login in the upper right corner.
- Click Sharing in the left sidebar.
- Create a new folder, including your firm name in the title, and give access to email@example.com
- Upload the files that you want us to have into this folder – these can include images, pdfs and documents with your content.
- Leave a note in your Client Interface so we know that you have added files for us.