Adding Content to Your Site
A well-designed site aesthetically pleasing site will “convert” the web users who views it. After the design of your Lawfirmsites.com website has been decided, content is needed. Unique content on your site will not only guide the search engine spiders to your site, but also convince your target web users that your site is valid and authoritative.
Here are a few things to consider when writing your website content for Lawfirmsites.com:
- If a web user was looking for a professional in your field what would they search for? (What search terms is your target audience going to use?)
- What pertinent information can you provide web users who have questions about your area of expertise?
You are the expert in your field. Potential clients are searching the web for information you can provide them. The more informative content your website contains the more questions you will provide answers for.
In addition to assisting web users, adding content to your site will draw search engines such as Google and Yahoo to your site. A web page with a significant amount of pertinent content describing practice areas will inherently contain more keywords than a mere list of practice areas.
Adding content to your site does not have to be a daunting task. Adding content or altering pre-existing content can be done in small progressive steps. Regular updates to the content of your site signals to search engines that you are a legitimate site on the internet. By updating your content every couple of months you are establishing yourself as a site that wishes to provide web users with the most current up-to-date information. Consequently, web users will visit your site more often knowing that they can find this up-to-date information. Search engine spiders will crawl your site more often in order to search out the newest content you have provided.
SUGGESTIONS FOR INCORPORATING CONTENT
- Each practice area should have it’s own unique page. While the content for each practice area may differ, the recommended minimum is a short paragraph describing exactly what service you offer.
- FAQ’s (frequently asked questions)
- Definitions of commonly used terms
- Successful cases
- Postings on topics related to your practice areas
- Current Events
Each page on your web site should focus on 1-3 three unique keywords or keyword phrases. To determine which keywords to focus on consider the things a web user would search for to locate this page/information on the web. Include the keywords and keyword phrases in the headings of your page’s content. Bolding and italicizing a few keywords within the page is also an appropriate technique to add emphasis. Repetition of the words and phrases, sometimes referred to as “keyword density,” is also important.
The overall goal in Lawfirmsites.com search engine optimization is to convince search engine spiders your site contains legitimate information, is free of word spamming, and follows internet guidelines. In order to do this we must:
- Ensure that your content is relevant to the meta tag identifiers.
- Have enough quality content that users are satisfied with the information provided
- Optimize the content to maximize search engine crawling by;
- Regularly updating your content
- Using Bold & Italics
- Incorporating highly ranked keywords
- Maintaining keyword density
If you have any questions regarding content creation and optimization please feel free to contact us, via our homepage at lawfirmsites.com, or by telephone.