8 Signs That Your Website Needs a Makeover
If you have a successful law firm, you’ll want to ensure that your presence on the web represents you well. If your lawyer website design is outdated, difficult to navigate, or slow to load, those seeking the services you offer aren’t likely to think your firm is much better.
8 Signs that Your Website Needs a Makeover
- Does your site look outdated? Does it feature colors or logos you no longer use? Photos of staff or associates no longer there? Is the information on the site no longer current? For law websites where any of these conditions are true, how are prospective clients to believe that your firm is effective, at the top of its game, and more than ready to tackle their legal needs?
- Even if the information about your firm and the services you offer are correct, can visitors to your site easily find the information they need? Can they easily find a way of contacting your firm? If there is poor navigation on your site, and specific information is difficult to find, prospective clients will get frustrated and seek the sites of your competition.
- Does your firm’s site load quickly? Did you know that nearly half of all internet users will abandon sites on their searches that fail to load within 3 seconds? If your site is slow to load, how many clients could you be losing?
- While any website can be hacked into, and it’s difficult to recover or rebuild compromised law websites, the older the site, the more vulnerable it is to security breaches.
- Is your lawyer website design responsive? What does that mean? A responsive website is one that is designed to display well across all computers, laptops, and mobile devices. If your site looks great on your laptop but a nightmare to navigate on your smartphone, it’s probably not responsive. With estimates as high as 67% of all traffic coming from mobile devices nowadays, it’s imperative that your site has a responsive design.
- SEO (search engine optimization) is a popular buzzword with few people understanding what it means and how crucial it is growing an audience and reaching more prospective clients. If your online attorney marketing efforts don’t include SEO, you’re missing out.
High Bounce Rate/Low Traffic:
- Smart online attorney marketing involves careful statistics monitoring. If you have low traffic and a good number of your visitors leave the site after only having been on one page, you have a high bounce rate — which is the opposite of what you want.
- Perhaps the most important factor in marketing for law firms, conversions mean that your site persuades the visitors to do what you wish be it signing up for your newsletter or calling to inquire about your services.
Does your website need a makeover? Contact Law Firm Sites Inc. today to get a free quote. Their legal website designers develop stunning sites for lawyers without outrageous prices. Their lawyer website design team will help you develop the site you’ve always wanted. Law Firm Sites Inc. also offers marketing for law firms, including SEO optimization. Furthermore, their legal website designers can help you get the most of out of your website.
- No Comments